Ok, so I’ve been slacking off this ┬áblog. To be honest, I haven’t had much to write about. It’s hot outside, and I’m pretty sure my brain has been cooked by the heat. Anyway, today I’ll be giving a quick overview of the Career Resource Center.

1. Where can I find it?
It is room 207, and it’s located on the second floor of building one.

2. What is it for?
Anything career or job related. If you’re looking for a job, they can help you find one. If you’re looking for students that can work for you, they’ll put out the word. They can also help you research careers, which can help you pick the right one.

3. What kinds of jobs can they find for me?
Off-campus and on-campus jobs are offered. Student assistants are a necessity to SCF, so they are constantly looking for new workers. Also, external companies often are looking for student employees, and they will let the CRC know what jobs they are offering.

4. If I want a job that relates to my major, can they help me find one?
Of course! They can help you find paid internships or jobs that relate to your career.

5. What if they can’t find a job that suits me?
Then they will probably refer you to the College Central website. College Central is a site that helps students find jobs based on their experience and needs. You can upload your resume and send it to recruiters that are seeking job candidates. It’s a great resource to have.

All in all, if you’re in need of a job or in need of employees, the Career Resource Center is the place to go. I hope you all are having a great summer!