Hi everyone!

Today’s post will be a quick one. I wanted to remind you all that yesterday course registration for summer opened. If you haven’t picked out your courses yet, get on the ball and get it done! If you don’t do it soon, you may not end up taking the classes you want or getting a schedule that works well for you.

If you haven’t ever taken summer courses and are nervous that it’ll be too much work, don’t be. It’s just like taking a regular course, just over a shorter period of time. I’d recommend taking at least two courses and no more than four courses over the summer. The reason why I say no more than four courses is that you don’t want to overload yourself with homework, since you will have to get it done in a shorter period of time. ¬†Luckily, most teachers understand the time constraint, and they plan their curriculum accordingly. I took two courses last summer, and the workload was not hard to manage at all.

Taking courses over the summer is a great way to be productive and get ahead of the game.¬† You should definitely consider it as an option if you haven’t already.