Human Relations

This semester, I decided to take a course on Human Relations. So far, I really like the class, and I find it very interesting. The course provides a lot of practical information that students can apply to their own personal life (*cough* unlike algebra *cough*). The information is very general at the beginning of the course, and it becomes more detailed as the course advances.

The book used is a great guideline for the course, and it gives many different tips and strategies for the workplace. It provides the student with great problem-solving strategies and with tips on improving communication. The book also provides examples to help the reader understand the concepts. Some examples of topics covered in the book are:
*Incompetent managers and how to deal with them
*Ethics and etiquette in the workplace
*The importance of listening
*Managerial Styles

My teacher is also great for the course. He often applies the information from the book to situations he has dealt with in the past. He gives examples for most of the concepts and he focuses on the important information. He also lets students ask questions about their own problems in the workplace and then uses the information from the book to solve the problem.

Overall, I think this course is great for everyone. Most people will face workplace problems one day and this course is great for learning how to deal with those problems. The course is also great for those who plan on owning businesses, since the course has a lot of information on employee productivity and satisfaction. The information is clear and easy to understand and the course itself does not entail loads of work. I think anyone who would like to improve their relationships with other people in the workplace should definitely take this class.