A Much Needed Break…

Spring break came at just the right moment. After weeks of working hard on group projects, papers,and quizzes, I can finally take a breather. I feel like my motivation is at an all-time low halfway through the semester. Spring break gives me a chance to relax and get my life back on track. I recommend using a couple of days of your spring break to get organized and get up-to-date on any late work. If you have take-home work try to get it done as soon as you can so you have nothing left to worry about and so you don’t forget.

In any case, this is going to be a short post. I’ve been having a case of writer’s block for a week or so, so you’ll have to forgive the lack of posts. I wanted to ask, what do you guys like to read about? Do you like posts about college life in general? Do you like learning about more SCF-specific activities? Do you want to hear about class recommendations? Would you like to hear about my career? If you have any preferences, leave a comment down below and I’ll be sure to read it.