Wow.

Just… wow!

I’ve mentioned the on-campus Smoothie King before, but I’ve never actually gotten a smoothie from them! I’ve heard they’re delicious, but I also know that there is a lot of sugar in a smoothie (and I’ve got a MASSIVE sweet tooth). Well, while I was looking for a paper writing pick me up, I decided to give it a go.

First off, holy canoli, thats a lot of choices. How do I choose between one from another? They even have neat little booster additives! Oh man, thats kind of overwhelming. I ended up going with the guy behind the counter’s favorite kind. Mangonese… something? See, I don’t even remember what I’m drinking. But its really good! I got a small and I have feeling this is going to last me a couple of hours. It is pretty sweet, but that just keeps my sips small. Which means my smoothie will last me longer, haha (victory is mine).

Anyways, I am very clearly sold on Smoothie King now. If you haven’t checked it out, I suggest you do! Its a little under five dollars for a small, and I think thats got to be a good 20 oz. Maybe a little more? For those of you who have already discovered this place, why didn’t you tell me how good it was sooner!? I kid, I kid, I’m actually more curious as to what you like to order when you stop by. Please let me know in an email to studentblog@scf.edu, I want to know what kind of boosters are best and what flavor is the sweetest. ;)