Hopefully you remembered to set that alarm clock this morning. A lot went on over spring break for me personally! The clocks “springing” ahead, hanging with friends, and catching up on some well needed sleep come to mind when recalling the events of my break. Why such a dull spring break you ask? Well, it wasn’t really much of a break for myself, and I’m sure a pretty large percent of us Manatees agree when I say that “It’s not much of a break when you still have to clock in!”

Some might think that it’s a bad thing, to this I respond saying something along the lines of  “It’s nice to get a paycheck!!!” Haha.

I know for some it was extremely hard to wake up this morning, but fear not! We only have a couple more months of this semester, then summer will begin. (Wow.. It’s crazy how fast time flies isn’t it?)

Now that my brain has had the chance to r-e-l-a-x, it’s time to start stressing again.. (How lovely..) I will be studying for my exam in Chemistry this Wednesday. It’s almost bitter-sweet though. I am just thankful I have the chance to go to such a great college, be around such great students and staff, and share great memories with them.

How was your spring break? Email me the most exciting thing you did over spring break, and we can compare with each other and see who had a more exciting time :) studentblog@scf.edu