Aahh, vacation, you leave us so quickly.

Alas, the time has come for classes to resume. I already miss my dear bed and my video games and my books. And my fish, I did a lot of betta fish things over break. But those days are over! For a couple more months, at least. For anybody getting too nostalgic for our mini-vacation, the school did through the Spring Fling!

Did any of you attend this? It was a really fun event! I wasn’t able to stay for the whole thing because of classes, but I caught two of their live music performances. The first one I caught was the Jazz Band, which was fantastic. It was only instrumental, they had a couple of pieces where there was singing. I sadly missed the names of the singers, but they sounded great. While Jazz Band was performing, I went ahead and got one of the free funnel cakes. It was (thankfully!!) nice and small. Tasty fair food in more manageable portions, very good. I had to leave for class after the Jazz Band packed up, but when I returned there was a rock band playing. They did some covers and some original pieces, all of which sounded awesome. I’m glad I was able to visit this! I was with friends so I didn’t really get around to the booths, but there were a lot of cool things set-up. For example, you could make your own flip-flops.

And to top it all off, the Bloodmobile was at the school as well!

I hope you guys were able to visit at least one of these places! If you did, tell us your favorite part in an email to studentblog@scf.edu, we’d love to hear from you!