This week marks a great thing. That’s right, this is the 8th week of the 16 week Spring semester here at SCF. It’s bitter-sweet, I will say, but I am glad it is here.

Time flies.. It’s astonishing to me how fast it really does go. It’s so strange, while you’re living it, it seems like every minute is a day, but looking back it’s like “Where did the time go?” Especially noticeable for me are the days. Now that I have a full schedule, it seems like the days are gone so quickly, I don’t get a chance to enjoy them. As young as I am, I find it somewhat scary to think that life is going this fast.. But at least I am realizing this at a young age right? Enough with my little rant.

This is such a great week. We are half way over with our semester this week, and spring break is soon. I don’t know about you, but I personally could use the break. It will give me a chance to not only catch up on my sleep, but to catch up on my studies, and even give me some free time to relax. (THAT is something that is very rare for me these days!)

The point for this blog? It doesn’t really have one. I guess if you had to put a reason or a meaning behind it, is to “Enjoy each day, and make it last. As difficult or long as it may seem, it will be here and gone before you know it.”

How are you doing in your classes? Are you glad we are into week 8 out of 16? Let me know. studentblog@scf.edu