I cannot believe this. I feel like the semester started but a couple of weeks ago, only to end my American History class with the announcement that in two weeks, we’re taking our Midterm! How did it get to be midterm time already? I suppose that this means its time to crack down on the studying. Thats the thing about history classes, there’s just so much to remember.

Meanwhile, I’ve been enjoying my Wednesdays on campus all day. This past Monday I made the awesome discovery that the Smoothie King in the library now sells hummus with pretzel chips. For those of you who are unsure of what this is, hummus is a dip/spread made of chickpeas and other vegetables. They have classic hummus, hummus with chili peppers, and hummus with garlic. There’s actually more than enough in the package, too! This pulled me through to lunch today, and I was glad to spread my leftovers on a sandwich. I thought that was pretty cool. Another cool thing is the Wednesday markets. Today, I tried some of the food sold at these booths, and it was really good! Home-made, affordable, and delicious. Just the way I like my food, haha.

Do you guys eat on campus very often? There are a lot of options available, right at your fingertips! There are also a lot of restaurants surrounding the school, many of them within walking distance. Do you have any suggestions or favorite places to visit? Share them with us in an email to studentblog@scf.edu!