If you’re like me, you have a few common interests with some of your friends. Wouldn’t it be nice to find more friends with similar views? The cool thing about the clubs here at SCF, is that you can do just that!

Whether you like chess, math, science, or even ping pong, there are people out there who share the same interest with you.  Have you ever considered joining a club to get to know more people like yourself? It’s an obvious idea, but surprisingly enough most people overlook it completely. No matter what you like to do on or off campus, I’m sure there is a club for you.

If you’re interested, check it out! All you need to do is go to the school website: www.SCF.edu  From there navigate to Campus Life, proceed to Student Life, and finally the Clubs section. There are quite a few clubs ranging from Art to Music to Politics. If you can’t find a club that is currently at SCF, there is a form to start one! Why don’t you give it a try? What have you got to lose?

Thinking about starting a club? Email me and let me know! I may be interested in joining!

studentblog@scf.edu