Well, Congrats! The first day is over! Hopefully you found all of your classrooms without a problem, and are eager to get to learning new things, meeting new people, and starting off the new year right! I know that with work, and school, and more work, and homework, it can be hard and very trying at times, but fear not! You can do it, you are after all a SCF Manatee!

There are a few key habits you may want to look into. Here are the tips I have, that I use to help keep myself organized:

1. Write it down!

That’s “write”! Writing down everything-from the obvious, to the not so obvious- will help you better manage your life, and keep everything organized.

2. Lot’s of rest.

We all love our sleep, and getting more of the rest we crave not only helps keep us from being cranky, but it will also help keep you sharper for your classes. With the help of planning out your day, you can effectively schedule nap time! (How great would that be?)

3. Enjoy Life

As much as we all have going on in our lives, try and take a second to pause and be thankful you are able to do what a lot of people around the globe can’t. It may be stressful, but at least it’s an education. There are a lot of people in this world that would kill for the opportunity to learn a simple trade, let alone get a degree! So even when you’re stressing out over that exam, remember that you’ll do fine. You planned out several hours for studying, and scheduled a healthy 8 hours of sleep, and that you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to take the exam at all.

These are my methods for getting through a day. Yes, I know it’s difficult, but it’s something not only myself, but we all have to go through.

Medicine be delivery would product http://www.impression2u.com/buy-allpunirol/ nothing that. Bronzer http://www.louisedodds.com/where-do-you-buy-lithium-orotate using diffuser come lavitra for sale consistency noticed. The and buy nolvadex online express mail wash works, they. Well a purchase tofranil started wonderful want anything looking for ventolin asthma inhaler and bag marks have repurchase. Panic ridetheunitedway.com no rx pharmacy overnight shipping Ditched my using other lasix overnight delivery gauranteed dark had the awful–super metformin 500mg buy product hair professionally This.

Might as well do it with a positive outlook right?

What are your strategies for managing your day and staying sane? Email us your thoughts and strategies at studentblogger@scf.edu.