Hey! Who ordered the rain today, huh? Was it all you recovering from Cinco De Mayo? I wanted to crisp in the sun today on my first full day of summer vacation. I hope you’re happy! Well, we needed the rain I guess. Maybe it’ll knock all of those love bugs floating around out of the sky. It’s been like driving around in an Alfred Hitchcock movie or something. Smart move for Florida trying to manufacture a bug that eats mosquitos and instead brings on a full scale bug massacre with your windshield, ay? I hope they don’t release a love bug eating bat next. I wager those will be harder to scrape off haha. Yech. Ah hem, leave mother nature alone please.

So, you poor students on the Venice campus today, wishing there were canopies on the walkways. It’s not all bad right? This is probably your last day for finals. Which reminds me, this is the time of year there are graduation parties or end-of-the-semester parties right? Well, I hope you have a great time while keeping in mind that it would be nice to have a tomorrow too. You know what that means, right? Be aware of your surroundings, don’t drink and drive, and keep an eye on your friends too. That’s what friends are for after all. I’m going to a party tonight myself and you can trust that I won’t be among those weaving on the roads. That’s all I’m going to say about that. Just be responsible so you can go out and do it again sometime, huh?

Well, I wish you the best of luck on your finals and great times when you get a chance to kick back and dodge the love bugs.  Have a good one party go-ers !