Is the health care debate wearing me down? Is it the recent norovirus flu I had that is messing me up? Am I lazy? overloaded/worked? anxious to graduate? What is it that is causing me to fall behind is just about EVERYTHING! Am I just looking for a way to not do work, or am I really overloaded with work? I feel stressed out, and I swear I am doing the best I can.

I never tried to push myself to the limit, though. I never added more and more on until it was too much. Thus, I have not known just how much I could handle until now. This, of course, is pertaining to responsibilities of work/school load. Trust me, I have had heavy loads before – as we all have. It seems heavy loads is a way of life.

I try to balance my responsibilities vs. entertainment. It seems responsibilities are so great and in such large quantities that I have no entertainment time; and yet, I force entertainment time. I refuse to not be entertained.

I apologize for being quiet this month. I am doing what I can.

Pizza with the President on the Venice campus has been cancelled at this time. It was supposed to be Tuesday, March 23rd. I have not heard of a new date yet.

I hope no one else feels stressed like I do from the work load. Six more weeks left; that’s all! (Seven if you include Finals week.)

I am graduating this semester, but it feels so far away even though it is seven weeks away.

This blog seems just as sporadic as my semester is/has been.