Sorry for the tardiness of this post. I should have had this done Friday, but Friday proved to be a busy day for me. The entire past week was busy, actually. It seemed as though I had meetings after meeting – I have another one this afternoon. Crap!

In any case, I do have some more information for you. This Friday, from 1pm – 4pm, there is going to be a Game Night (not really night, but whatever) for the college. Unfortunately I do not have all of the information as I am unsure the room number, but it will be a great event for everyone. By game night, we are not talking board games, we’re talking XBOX, Playstation, Wii, etc. You get the picture.

On Friday, April 2nd, from 6-10 pm, there will be a talent show. More information on that will come in as I get some. Keep your ears open for that one, though. It sounds like it will be a great time. If you are interested in participating, I will bring more information to you as I get it.

Spring Fling… not this year. This year it is, Spring Fairival. This year the clubs will be able to do whatever they want to promote their clubs, as long as it does not violate student code, of course. There will be a lot of things to do this year. Rock climbing, an obstacle course (a blow up obstacle course), a huge slide connected to a blow up rocket ship. Food and drink. It is going to be an awesome event. I am excited for this one. This will happen on March 3rd, from 9am to 2pm. That is a Wednesday.

Aside from that, I have no other news at this time. As I get more information in, I will keep everyone up to date on it all.