The second week of the semester has passed by, and we are in full swing for both the semester and the Haiti Relief effort. During Club Rush, SGA offered drinks for $1 and pizza for $2 to raise money. I am unsure the exact total they have raised; however, from what I could tell, it seems to be quite a bit. As of future plans for the effort, tables will be placed around campus for people to donate money to. I personally will be walking around with a Folgers container with information on it concerning the effort and Red Cross.
As for advertising Venice club information to you, I have no news as of yet. I am waiting for the first ICC meeting, which is Friday, January 29th, at 12:30pm in room 634 on the Venice campus. Once that meeting takes place, I will let the clubs know I will post information up here for everyone. The only information I can provide is news for Elektraphrog. The online magazine is now accepting submissions for the Spring 2010 semester. If you wish to have some literature, or some artistic (painting, sculpture, photography, video, audio, etc.) published, go ahead and visit the submission guideline page for information on how to submit: www.elektraphrog.scf.edu/submission-guidelines.