If you haven’t stopped by the new library cafe on the Bradenton campus then you’re missing out! It is cute, quaint and convenient! It offers great choices like espresso, flavored coffee, cold coffee drinks, danishes & bagels, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, grab-n-go sandwiches and more! The hours are Monday-Thursday 7:45am-8pm and Friday from 7:45am-2:30pm.

I have visited a few times and all of my experiences were great!  The food and drinks were tasty, the prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly! The set up is also nice, I found it to be a great place to meet friends, just take a breather and relax, or study.

Let me tell you about a couple of other pluses about the library café. They take debit cards just like the Lancer Cafe’, which I think is great because I never carry cash! So if I just need a drink and don’t have cash or change for the vending machine there are still options! The library cafe’ is also open a little later than the Lancer cafe’, which is also nice and convenient. They are going to be open during finals week so you still have time to check it out if you haven’t already done so. 

Last resort…there is always next semester!