In the past few weeks I have come to realize how important time management is, and I’ve realized I need to learn how to improve my time management skills a little bit.   The semester is dwindling away, as I continue working full time while applying and preparing to transfer to USF.  TIME has become a precious thing for me; not to be taken for granted or wasted.  Several things are helping me stay balanced: prioritizing, making lists, using my planner, organizing, setting personal deadlines and goals, as well as staying aware of deadlines. 

HELPFUL TIP!!  Take advantage of “stolen” time by studying on your lunch break, or anywhere you have waiting time. 

Don’t forget how important it is to fit in a little fun time with family and friends so you don’t become burnt out and out of touch. I think we all struggle with this from time to time (no pun intended) so don’t be too hard on yourself.  Just take a step back to reevaluate things if needed.  

Don’t ever forget why you’re doing what you’re doing, and that all of your hard work will pay off.  Nothing worth having comes easy.