Do you have any questions or comments that have not yet been covered on our blog site? If so we now have an e-mail address where you can respond to the blogs that Sarah or I have written with questions or comments. The e-mail address is studentblog@scf.edu - we will be sure to do our best to incorporate your questions and comments in our future blogs.

I know it can sometimes be difficult to know who or where to go to get your questions answered.  Sometimes it’s other students on campus who know best because they may have already experienced whatever it is you have a question about. I am excited about this new option with the student blog site and I hope it will continue to help current and future students. I consider myself fortunate to be a part of the student blog site and help other students out there.  It has been a cool experience so far and I am looking forward to blogging throughout the spring term.

Reminder…the last day to apply for May graduation is Friday January 30th, 2009! If you have any questions concerning this be sure to shoot us an e-mail and we will do our best to answer your questions and direct you to the appropriate people if necessary. Congratulations to all of you who are almost done!