The other night I had the opportunity to chat with two old friends. One of the friends I talk to every few months but the other one I haven’t talked to in about two years…as I was catching up with them and sharing old memories, I realized that we could never relive those memories. As much as we would love to you can never make the same event happen again just as it had before. As I continued to think about this I was once again reminded how truly important it is to seize every moment in every aspect of our lives because you never know when you or someone else’s life is going to change.

These next 10 years or so are going to be so exciting and busy for us as we continue to go through school, establish our careers and meet different people. I also realized as friends and acquaintances come and go in our lives it is so important to keep in touch with them as your lives take different paths. So let’s just remember everyone is put in our life for a reason and everything happens for a reason…so let’s make the most of it!