Hungry?

Whether it’s before class, during or after I’m sure most of us find ourselves getting hungry while on campus. The Lancer Cafe has good food at a reasonable price and a nice variety…including a salad bar, sandwiches, pizza, etc. I have eaten lunch in the cafeteria a few times and all of my visits were good. I’ve never heard any complaints and the staff is always friendly.

One of the things I like the most is that they take debit cards, which is convenient and fast. The cafe on the Bradenton campus is in the Student Union (Bldg. 14) and they are open Mon.-Thurs. from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. & 4 p.m.-7 p.m. and Fri. 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. The summer hours are Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. The cafe on the Venice campus is also in the Student Union (Bldg. 500). The hours remain the same as the Bradenton campus during the fall and spring terms, but the summer hours on the Venice campus are 7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.

I have found that the cafe is also good place to study in groups while grabbing something to eat at the same time.  Don’t forget if you’re in a hurry and just need to grab a quick snack there are always the vending machines which are accessible in many campus buildings year round. So stop in the Lancer Cafe and get some fuel for your brain!